weight loss program
In the United States, it is estimated that 93 million Americans are affected by obesity.
Individuals affected by obesity are at a higher risk for impaired mobility and experience a negative social stigma commonly associated with obesity.
Obesity independently increases the risk of heart disease through excessive accumulation of unhealthy adipose tissue (“sick fat”) that causes systemic inflammation and structural changes in the heart.
Obesity indirectly increases heart disease risk through its association with several diseases that cause heart disease, such as diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, and metabolic syndrome.
Treating obesity requires a comprehensive treatment plan that includes modification in nutrition, behavior, and physical activity, and may include medication and/or bariatric surgery. An initial 5-10% reduction in body weight over six months is recommended.
Our Weight Loss Program includes:
- 1 on 1 consultation with our Family Nurse Practitioner for a personalized plan.
- Weight loss supplements to suit your lifestyle and needs.
- Lipo-B12 or B12 Injections.
- Option for a Personal Trainer.
- Medical weight loss packages include a consultation with the nurse practitioner, weekly Lipo B12 injections, weekly blood pressure monitoring, and weight loss medication.
- Weekly Lipo B12 Injections are $20 each week for those enrolled in any Shaperz Inc Body Contouring subscription plans.
- We use a variety of medication options at Shaperz Inc. Phentermine is not your only option!
- Prescription medication available for patients who have a history of smoking, heart disease, and even diabetes.
Join our email list to stay informed of our latest news, new service announcements, exclusive promotions and upcoming events.