Infrared Sauna Detox
Infrared Sauna Detox & Pain Relief Treatment
Infrared ray energy is part of the natural light spectrum of sunlight, It’s only produced naturally by the sun, and the human body. Infrared heat provides many of the health benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation (UV Rays). Infrared delivers time-honored, proven benefits of heat therapy for aches, pains, and stiffness. While wrapped, infrared heat penetrates down to the bone and radiates outward, heating ligaments, joints, and muscles while reaching toxins and cellulite that are trapped in pockets below the skin. You relax while burning up to 600 calories or more in a 1-hour session.
- Fight fatigue, Reduce Effects of Stress On The Body.
- Detox Skin, Tissues & Muscles.
- Improve Skin Quality, Reduce Stretch Marks.
- Reduce Fluid Retention.
- Increase Blood Circulation.
- Relive Pain & Joint Stiffness.
- Great for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Auto-immune disorders.
- Burns Calories (About 600+).
- Prepare for this service by drinking at least 64oz of water that day, or the night before.
- You may bring a sports bra and panties, or you may go in the nude. Men must bring swim shorts, boxers or basketball shorts for the service. Do remember to bring something dry to change into.
- Eat a meal 1 hour before your treatment, consisting of low fat, protein, vegetables or fruit and low sugar carbohydrates. At least 250 calories! You can’t demand energy for change from your body if it isn’t fueled properly!
- DO NOT CONSUME SODA OR COFFEE BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT.
- Avoid eating for 2 hours after your treatment for optimal results.
- If you don’t have gym access or time to work out, check out our Whole-Body Vibration. This 10-15-minute service burns around 290 calories in 10mins, reduces cortisol, increases lean muscle mass, increases bone density, reduces cellulite, and more.
Answer the Following Questions:
It is always important to maintain proper hydration levels during far infrared therapy. Dehydration will actually increase carbohydrate utilization and cause less fat to be burned for energy. We highly recommend drinking a minimum of 8 oz. of water prior to entering the sauna and a minimum of 8 oz. of water after sauna use.
Join our email list to stay informed of our latest news, new service announcements, exclusive promotions and upcoming events.