- Converts fat cells into liquid. It is excreted through urine, sweat, and feces. This is NOT a weight loss procedure.
- Recommend 6-10 sessions, minimum 72 hours apart so the fat elimination process can be completed. Results are usually visible after 3 treatments.
- Sites for treatment include the abdomen, chin, arms, back, thighs, and waistline.
- Eliminates localized fat cells that are resistant to exercise, such as love handles, abdomen, arms, and thighs.
- Ineligible: during menstrual cycle (bloating), skin infections, fever, uncontrolled thyroid/ hormonal disease, heart disease, pacemaker, autoimmune disease (ok with MD consent), HIV/AIDS, allergy to ceramics, circulatory issues, cancer, DVT/ varicose veins, epilepsy, pregnant, breastfeeding, IUD, liver or kidney disease, anticoagulants, under 18 years of age.
Join our email list to stay informed of our latest news, new service announcements, exclusive promotions and upcoming events.